Christ’s Church, consecrated in 1840, is in the village of Harwood in the north east of Bolton, Lancashire. We’re an Evangelical church and member of the Church of England. We are in the Walmsley Deanery in the Diocese of Manchester. A comprehensive history of the church is available in booklet form priced at £5 plus p&p, please contact us if you would like to purchase one.
Christ’s Church is inspired by the love of God to seek, serve and transform our community:
• guided by God’s Spirit through worship, prayer and His Word,
• to go out and develop relationships, built on trust and respect,
• welcome and nurture people of all ages,
• encourage generosity and commitment to actively help others
• and build confidence, renew hope and inspire change.
Click on the links below to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!